Shout Box!

Shout

Vivie Otto a.k.a Wedzz

Share any things about my lifestyle, sweet memory and my feelings. All just for my beloved friends. See my Profile


About Me

Just ordinary gurl without superpower and born in Kelantan. Just simple lifestyle and happy go lucky... trying to be good muslimah.. well, now studying at MMU malacca.. that's all.. hehe


Social Web

  • RSS
  • Facebook
  • HOME
About

Yahoo! Messenger with Vivie

Chat!

Vivie Otto

a.k.a Wedzz


Assalamualaikum.. /hi

uneasy feeling when you get a dream.

is it sign?

or, just a dream?

i am scared to fall asleep. 

what if, its become real?

hold my heart, say something.

say something please?


really?


~**~
~*cant say it outloud.*~
~*hold it, keep it*~
~**~


2 comments:

watefak

sadap!

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers